Thursday, October 18, 2007

Life Starts

Well then. God answers prayer, and I have a place to live for the remainder of my stay here in Oxford.

20 Palmer Road
Headington,
Oxford

Just east of the city, about 15 minutes to downtown by bus or bike, and I move in tomorrow. I will live with a 30 year-old full time nanny, Judith, a younger 20-something automotive engineer, Robin (sp? it's a guy), and a 23 year-old IT guy, Richard. So, that's my house for five months, and I'm happy. Now I have a place to store my clothes, yesssss... and I'll write the letters I've wanted to, blog regularly, and finally do some traveling. I'll post pictures of around my hotel soon, as well as my house when I have them. As for now, I'm going to check into my hostel for one more night, get something to eat, and head to a movie. Alright? Cheers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the place to live!

Anonymous said...

Thank God!

Anonymous said...

Hi Caleb, praise God for a place to call home! I think it is wonderful that you have this opportunity to travel. David and I spent the whole summer on the Isle of Wight when we were your age and had a blast. It's a whole new world, isn't it?

Still keeping you in my prayers. Take care!

Amy Stribling

Luke Beecham said...

Awesome! Thanks be to God. Looking forward to pictures\!

Mrs. C. said...

Way to go!

Sounds like you have some instant friends. Now, we need full descriptions of all the pubs within walking distance.
cheerio.