Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wow

Wow. That is all I have to say right now. I’m going to let your minds wander and wonder at what I could be talking about. My hints are:
• I went to Oxford today
• I had my interview
• I am going back on Monday to work half a shift with the manager to see if I can actually do the job
• Pictures are available at
• Barring a terrible day on Monday I am moving to Oxford
• I can’t wait to work in Oxford
• Holy crap, I love Oxford
• If you want old England, go to Oxford
• I love Oxford
• Oxford, Oxford, Oxford
• If I get paid £6.75/hr like it says, which is what I will make, I don’t care. I’m working in Oxford
• £14/hr? What’s that? That’s not in Oxford, so sorry!
• Yeah…Oxford.
• I’m gonna take fencing.
Good luck with that everybody. I hope your minds someday have the same “blowing up” experience mine had today. Check out the pictures and you’ll know what I’m talking about. Wow.

Oh yeah… Cheers. Mates.

No comments: