Thursday, October 11, 2007

And Now to Follow Up That Last Post....

PICTURE TIME!!! I'll hopefully get to make them a little bigger soon.

My Flickr Photos

I just got this: thanks for the prayers.


"Dear Caleb

Thank you for coming to Bath Place this afternoon.

Having this evening completed the scheduled interviews I am pleased to confirm that I would like to offer you the position as discussed.
I am available on Tuesday afternoon the16th of October at 3pm to give you a preliminary training shift.
All being well I would then insert you into our rota for the rest of the week for full training.
I hope this is agreeable and would ask that you confirm this arrangement as soon as possible.

Many thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

Yolanda"

If you want to check the place out, go to The Bath Place Website

That's my new job...

Cheers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woot woot!

Anonymous said...

Hi Caleb! I saw you had a blog and I wanted to tell you I've been praying for your travels. How exciting is this! How FUN!

Amy Stribling

Mrs. C. said...

Geez, Cville will seem like a dump when you get back. "whaddaya mean, nothing here is more than 150 years old?"
Way to go on the job!!
Go get lost in a bookstore there for me , will ya?